Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Ripped Jeans

Photo Cred: John 

Well, hello there!! It has been a long time since my last post. I sincerely apologize. I wore this outfit this past Wednesday and it brought back so many good memories. I mean it is an ordinary outfit but these jeans reminded me of a funny moment in college. If you have been reading my blog, I usually stay away from light washed jeans. I recently bought this pair from Paige denim because I was feeling adventurous at the moment. I didn't think it would be a flattering look on me but I was wrong when I tried it on. The fabric is so soft and stretchy. There was no scrunching in the back. It fits so well. I felt like I was wearing legging at home. They're not legging jeans if you're wondering about that.
When I saw this pair of jeans, the first person that came to mind was my friend, Cecilia. I think that we're both dark jeans fanatics. Both of us volunteer for the same Non-Profit organization. One time, I wore a pair of light washed jeans to a meeting. Right when I walked in, she pointed to me and said, "Light Jeans!!!". She was so surprised and I think her jaw dropped a little. It was quite funny to me. Now, whenever I wear light jeans I think of her. I think after that time I stopped wearing light washed denim until this outfit.   When I put this pair of jeans on,  I had such a warm feeling of happiness inside of me with the thought of Cece. I guess this will encourage me to wear light denim more often.
I hope that all of you had a good week this week. Tomorrow, it is another beginning.  To get yourself ready for a new week, stop for a second and treat yourself. You can cozy up on the couch with a hot chocolate or tea to watch a movie. You can even put on a mud mask and ask your significant other to join with you! 
No makeup! the best feeling
 If you had a rough week, just remember to smile and laugh because it is the best self therapy. Maybe you can watch a couple of episodes of Friends. That always put me in a better mood. Just smile and everything will be alright. Good luck tomorrow and I will talk to you soon :)


Outfit
Cardigan: GAP
Shirt: GAP (old)
Jeans: Paige (sorry I can't find the link for it)
Bag: Michael Kors (old)
Watch: MK 5338

No comments:

Post a Comment